DATES ARE SET so mark your calendar…Saturday July 20 will see the Youth Beach Soccer Championships back at Appley Beach Ryde Isle of Wight with the U10 Championships, teams affiliated during season 2018/19 qualify for these age categories.
Isle of Wight Beach Soccer now in its 17th year will be hosting teams from across the UK playing in a world cup style format event, on one of the UK’s most beautiful coastal beaches… register your team today to be there and to join the beach soccer party!
Please click below to download an event entry & team player registration form, you can also download a copy of the beach soccer laws of the game.
OPEN TO ALL
1) Cost is £70 each event (£52.50 early bird entry by 31st December 2018)
2) Saturday morning: team check-in at the beach soccer team reception.
3) Tournament date: July 20 – 2019
4) Registration Deadline: July 1 – 2019
5) Teams are not accepted until full payment has been received.
6) Recommended team size: 10 players maximum and 5 minimum.
7) Players must be registered by 7 days before the event starts.
8) Format of play: 5v5 full FIFA beach soccer rules.
9) Prizes 1st & 2nd Team prizes and Individual player prizes.
10) Register your team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The IWBSA Youth cups are seen by the FA as the country’s best beach soccer competitions with them being open to all players, teams and abilities.
The Youth Cups begin on Saturday morning where the teams play in a world cup style event. Those that qualify will play the knockout phase which is held on the day with the best two teams playing in the grand beach soccer finale.
Don’t delay; book your place today for the UK’s best FA Affiliated beach soccer events.
For teams traveling from the UK mainland both ferry and accommodation discounts can be provided by IWBSA please just state either ferry and or accommodation and a member of our team will advise on what is available to you and your team.
Register your team today online and for any question you may have email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)7725 327754
Please note – Teams who pull out of any IWBSA event will need to follow the agreed terms and conditions: 28 days notice – 100% refund, 21 days notice 75% refund, 14 days notice 50% refund after this 0% refund will be returned.
(Only working days Mon to Fri count as notice days and it must be a whole day 24 hours)
IWBSA have the right to refuse any team and or players entry at time of an event “before or during” without reason.